The history of legal profession at Siliguri revealed that one Late Hara Sundar Majumdar and one Bhagat Dutta Chowdhury belonging to local community used to handle the legal matters, when its administrative Head Quarter was at Hansqua. The history also revealed that the present Siliguri town, consisting of five agricultural jotes namely Gazal Singh, Khalai Singh, Nepurbighar, Dhardaria and Krishna Dayal under the Zamindari of Baikunthapur Raja of Jalpaiguri in Mouza Dabgram including the village of Siliguri, came into existence in the year 1907.         

read_more

vice-president
secretary
Suresh Kr. Mitruka
PRESIDENT &
Website Co-ordinator
Manik Chand Verma
VICE - PRESIDENT
Uday Shankar Malakar
SECRETARY



1 2 3
7 8 9

Sri Goutam Deb
Sri Goutam Deb
Hon'ble Minister
Department of Tourism

Personal Profile Page Sponsors

Website Launch Photos

pic